Friday, April 17, 2015

Healed Before the Operation

Hasil gambar untuk Healed Before the Operation
Healed Before the Operation
A Gospel for Asia (www.gfa.org) News Release. For Immediate Release
WILLS POINT, TX (ANS – April 16, 2015) -- Abilash lifted up his voice, joining in perfect agreement with the radio broadcaster who was praying intently for the sick. Abilash felt a spark of hope rise up inside as they prayed.
Living in Constant Pain
Earlier that month, Abilash had fallen and severely injured his backbone.
“I was unable to bear the pain,” he explained. “I was unable to sit and stand. When I went to the hospital for checkups, the doctor told me that my backbone was fractured, and I had to have surgery.”
But Abilash couldn’t go through with surgery; it cost too much. So Abilash lived on with the pain.
One evening, as Abilash lay on his bed, a Gospel for Asia pastor visited. Abilash grew up in a nominal Christian home, and he welcomed the pastor, especially now.
“He comforted me from God’s Word and prayed for my healing,” Abilash said. “He told me about Gospel for Asia’s radio broadcast and encouraged me to listen to the program regularly.”
Healing Through the Radio
Abilash took the pastor’s words to heart. Early one morning he rose from his bed in spite of his searing pain and turned the radio dial to the station.
Abilash hung on to the words in the message he heard. When the broadcaster began praying to God for healing, he wholeheartedly joined in. After the broadcast ended, Abilash called the station and asked the prayer team to pray for his healing. The man on the other end assured Abilash they would be in prayer for him.
In Abilash’s next medical checkup, the doctors informed him that no operation was needed. The Lord healed him, and he is now able to move without pain.
“Miraculously,” Abilash explains, “God healed me without the operation. He gave me relief from the severe pain that didn’t enable me to walk, stand or sit before. I thank God for the healing, and I praise God for this radio program.”
Abilash, because of the power and love that Christ revealed to him through the pastor and the radio program, now attends Sunday worship with other believers. He has embraced the love of Christ and gives Him all the praise for his healing!
Abilash’s testimony is just one example of what God is doing through GFA’s radio ministry. Read another story of Christ’s faithfulness through this ministry.
(http://gospelforasia-reports.org/2014/01/unwelcome-new-years-guest/?motiv=WB21-RB00&cm_mmc=GFAReports-_--_--_- ).
** You may republish this or any of our stories with attribution to the ASSIST News Service (www.assistnews.net)
Read more

No comments: