Monday, April 18, 2016

GPN - 04/15/2016

Dear Church,

If we take care of our character, our reputation will take care of itself. Proverbs 22:1

IMPORTANT: Pray for God's healing from head to foot for Mrs. D.B. (94) for the open sore legs, nausea, troubled intestines and deafness. Also for a miracle of healing for her daughter and son-in-law from skin cancer. Pray that they will accept Jesus in their lives.

IMPORTANT: Last Tuesday, my husband has left our house in a depressed state with only his Bible. He left a note behind, but I do not know where he is. Pray for God's protection and that he will be found soon. That he will receive God's healing and help. Mrs. I.L.

Mrs. N.B.(84) has fallen and cannot walk. She has a lot of pain. Pray for a miracle of God.

That I will find the man that God has for me (28). I want to meet this man in my life in the near future. Ms. A.H.

PRAYING HELPS! Mrs. C. is in a debt restructuring program. After prayer this week, the Lord helped her to pay her debt. PRAY: For God's blessing for a positive letter to the magistrate, so that everything will finally be over.

Pray for Ishaku, Musa and Hannatu, who have autism. Ask God for His divine healing upon them and to raise the necessary funds for their rehabilitation and special training. May God be glorified in them. Pray that they will know and accept Him as their Lord and Savior. Mr. Iliya L.

Suriname: Pray for recovery of the renal function of my wife. And for my daughter S., for healing of headaches and good school performance. And for myself, for healing of my physical symptoms and stress and urgent provision of finances. That our house, plot and store will be sold soon. And for God's blessing during my coming business trip. Mr. A.S.

Mrs. J.v.A. asks us to pray for God's jubilant breakthrough blessings in her life, now she has given a gift in faith for the work of the Lord.

I ask prayer for the restoration and God's peace in my marriage. For provision of finances and a place to stay, so I can attend the burial of my half-brother. And for provision in a permanent job through my agency. Mr. K.d.W.

My daughter D. was a Christian. After her divorce she no longer attends the church meetings, and started a relationship with a man. Pray for her return to God and for God's strength and consolation for me. Mrs. A.

For spiritual healing and deliverance from anxiety and fear for Mr. L.P.

My husband is forgetful, and if something is not going well, he blames me. Pray that the Lord gives me wisdom to speak the right words when he reacts angrily to that which is hard for him. Mrs. R.

I ask prayer for God's guidance in finding a Christian life partner and for a good end to my study. Ms. A.H.

There is a lot of jealousy at my work. Pray for me, that God provides insight and helps me to stay calm. Mrs. V.A.

Mrs. I.B. (66) is separated and is concerned about her children. Pray for the healing of her youngest son (27) of Down's syndrome and bowel problems. Her eldest son paid more attention to the youngest. And for healing for her friend, who is blind in her eye, and recovery in her social life.

Pray for my sister Riet, who has lost her husband three months ago. Pray for healing of her physical problems and that she will trust in the Lord in all things, who has everything in His hand. Mrs. B.

A sister from my church has mental problems and is very sad. She would also like to stop her heavy medication. Pray for her deliverance and healing in Jesus' name.

The Blessing Family Message Station
NEW, MODERN AND SUPER FAST!
Listen non-stop to the faith-building messages of anointed preachers with singing, music and special prayer. Choose your own language, preacher and topic. Listen, download, like it, put in your favorites, share with others and much more! Pray and thank God that this station will reach many people in places where little or nothing of the Gospel is found and where people are on their own. Tune in at maasbachradio.com.

The team of GPN wishes you a very blessed weekend!

No comments: