Sunday, August 30, 2009

Restoring Our Spirits and Souls in Difficult Days


Restoring Our Spirits and Souls in Difficult Days
by Janice VanCronkhite www.jvcartworks.com

Joyce and I have been blessed to spend time at the pond below with Janice and her husband David. They are family to us. What Janice is saying is simple, and yet profound, and necessary. It comes down to perpectives that are in agreement with who we really are, and more importantly who He really is in us, and through us. Father speaks through Janice and her art, I recommmend going to her website and taking a look at Fathers reflections through His daughter Janice... www.jvcartworks.com ........ Robert R.
It's been said that we need not search new landscapes, but merely attain new eyes. Recently I spent several days with my easel perched on a hill above a quiet pond in North Carolina. I saw colors and reflections of light as never before. His presence was so thick it embraced me as I splashed the paint on the canvas.

The sun slowly descended behind the mountain and I seemed to be entrenched in a heavenly portal of refreshing. He was leading me beside quiet waters. He was restoring my soul.

Even in our most difficult times, God is everywhere and continually speaking to us. He has not forsaken us. If we take the time to look with new eyes and tune our ears to His sounds, we will see and hear Him. It may be only a glimmer or a whisper. But our eyes and ears, and ultimately our hearts, will be open like never before, especially in days of difficulty.

No comments: