Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Way Home


The Way Home

You have wandered from the place of comfort and security, and now you find yourself in a place that is not familiar to you says the Lord. You feel like you are a long way from home.

But I have never left you. I have been by your side all along. And though at times you may have ignored Me, I have still been there, ready to share with you and pour into you all that I have.

My child, the way home is but one step away. Open your eyes and see that I am right there beside you. I am closer than breathing, and I do not require from you anything more than a heart's cry.

For as your heart reaches out to Me, I am ready to reach out to you and touch you. I am ready to calm your fears and bring the peace that you desire.

So do not let the enemy accuse you any more. Even though you may have failed and gone your own way, I do not condemn you. I came to die for you and I always stand ready to love you.

Come to my open arms, and enter once more into My joy. For I love you and care for you, and I will wipe away your tears, and clother you afresh in My glory says the Lord.

No comments: