Tuesday, October 7, 2008

KEEP ON PLODDING


Keep On Plodding
Have you felt like giving up lately? Has God placed you in a hard place and given you promises that have not yet been fulfilled? Have you been wondering if you heard correctly when you stepped into your present situation? God has a word for you. Will you open your heart to receive it? Here is his NOW word to you:
"Have I not said unto you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God? You have obeyed my voice and have gone to your Nineveh and have set yourself to do all my will. I see and I will honor your obedience. Only be not weary in well doing for IN DUE SEASON you shall reap if you faint not.
I know that you have not walked a perfect walk but you are under a BLOOD COVENANT and all your sins are forgiven for Jesus’ sake. I have given to you the sure mercies of David and though I may visit you with the rod, yet I will not remove my mercies from you, for I correct, I rebuke, and I discipline the
one in whom my soul delights.
Therefore let not your heart be discouraged, but lift up the hands that hang down and give high praise to the Lord your God who has called you and anointed you to be a blessing RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! Think not in your heart that your happiness and fulfillment will come to you in another time and in another place. You are AT THIS MOMENT in the right place to experience fullness of joy. I AM YOUR JOY AND HAPPINESS! No created thing or circumstance has power to bring you into peace and rest. I AM YOUR DWELLING PLACE AND YOUR EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD.
The vision I have given to you is for a time yet to come. It is growing closer. Do not lose heart. Hold fast your confession of faith without wavering for He is faithful that promised. Remember my servant Joseph who endured the trials of many years before he saw the fulfillment of his dreams, but after his faith was tried, I brought him to the place of usefulness and influence that I had promised him while still a youth. As I took pains to prepare my servant then for such a position of responsibility and fruitfulness, even so I am preparing you. WALK THROUGH THE DRY PLACES WITH REJOICING! The fires of the present trials are upon you only to purify you as a vessel unto honor, sanctified and prepared for the master’s use.
You have toiled excessively to make it all happen. You must relax and let me bring it all to pass. It will not come even one day before my appointed time for then it would be too early and you would not be ready. I will wait for you that I may be gracious to you in the fullness of the time. This is a time for you to rest and enjoy me.
CEASE FROM YOU OWN STRIVINGS! You will not need to fight in this battle. STAND STILL AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD! I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU AND YOU SHALL HOLD YOUR PEACE. The time will come when you will rejoice in the reality of the vision that has fully come into being all around you. But NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO REJOICE IN THE PROSPECT OF THAT WHICH IS TO COME. NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO SHOUT THE SHOUT OF FAITH . . . BY FAITH!
I am not impressed with activity. I am looking for the broken and the contrite heart; for the tender and pliable heart that trembles at my word and quietly remains in the place of duty in the face of severe pressures. Keep on plodding, KEEP ON PLODDING! Do not change your direction and I will surely bless you and bring to pass the fullness of my purposes for your life says the Lord Almighty."
I started out to write an article and, as I wrote, God gave me the above word. If the Spirit of God quickens this word to your heart, just receive it with thanksgiving to the Lord. It is for you! If this word has ministered to you, meditate on the following passages: Gal. 6:9, Heb. 10:10-14, 12:1-13, Psa. 90;1, 91:1, 105:17-19, I Pet. 1:3-8, Is. 30:15-18, Gen. 15:1, Habakkuk 2:1-3

No comments: