Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Healing Is Coming

Healing Is Coming

Like a flower that stood alone in the rain, the pressures of life have beaten down on you. You feel fragile and you do not understand what lies ahead of you. You feel naked and alone. But my child you do not see that above you, my hand is covering you and already preparing for a new way to open up.

Just as strong as the rain was, so will the sun be just as strong. As difficult as it was for you to go through these things, when my sun begins to shine on you again, you will feel the life that you are looking for.

You will not find that life in yourself. You will not find the joy in your works or in your striving. Instead you will find it only in me. So let me cover you child. Give up your striving and your pushing. Give up trying to make everything right and let me come into you life and situation.

Give me complete control of every part of your life. Let me take this broken flower and breathe into it once again. When you look around, all seems lost and you cannot see the way ahead. But I do see the way ahead and I have the power to bring real change. So rest now child. Run into my arms a rest for a while as I heal and restore you.

Then as quickly as the rains came, the clouds will open and the sun will shine through. I will shower you with my joy and my life again. Where there was death, I will bring life. Put your life in my hands. Trust me. For I have not forsaken you and I will not let you go. Look up my child and run to me quickly and watch as I do the impossible.

No comments: